This quote relates to my 3D – Time design because it mainly has to do with food which is what my clock is inspired by. I also liked this quote because I love to eat food and I could say that I probably spend more of my time eating than doing anything else.
Mulholland Drive: The Road to the Studio
Principles of Design:
- Movement/Rhythm: The artwork gives form to the movement of the focal areas directed through the edges of the hills, and colors of the art repeatedly.
- Emphasis: The artwork emphasizes the mountains at the center of the city by contrasting the different areas with its shape, textures, and sizes, making the area stand out creating a realistic feel on the objects.
- Pattern/Repetition: The repetition of the squiggly lines on the hills and the straight lines of the trees, creates unity and value within the artwork making lighter parts of the art the focal point.
- Variety:The artwork shows several different designs of color scheme, using cool colors and elements creating a soothing impression to hold the viewers attention.
- Balance/Unity: The unity and asymmetrical balance between parts of the artwork, creates a sense of completeness within the objects, elements, and shapes making them look organic throughout the art.
- Contrast: The different contrasts between the mountains and the lower grass areas in the art creates dimension within the elements as they are placed next to each other.